Saturday, June 16, 2012

Welcome Back Scrapzville Swap

I decided now that Felicia has us working again that I really should try to contribute something to my blog.  Its not that I haven't been crafting, I am just very lazy about blogging.

Last months swap had the theme of summer colours and my swap partner was Kristine from America.  I used kraft card and made my own album from it.  I like using A4 card as it has lots of possibilities for pages and pockets.  Here are some photos of Kristines album.






 I hope you like it.  This month my swap partner is the very talented Aideen and the theme is vintage.  My album is finished and I will post some pics later.

Off now to make my Father's Day card. 

Ann.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

A nice thin album I see..!!!
It looks lovely, I'm sure Kristine will love it. Can't wait to see your vintage album!